• Arrival at Finca El Diamante around 10 AM
• Welcome with refreshments (juice, bread, coffee, fruit)
• Hike in coffee crops - Duration 1 hour and a half - It is required to go up and down the mountain
• 12.30-14.00: Lunch: regional food (Meat, fish or vegetarian options) Dessert and Coffee, beverage included
• 14.30: Departure by horse or jeep - Duration one hour
• 15.30: Arrival at the Coffee Benefit - Explanation of the coffee process
• 16.15: Departure to the town of Salgar - 40 free minutes to enter the house of Culture, the Mayor's Office and the Church and enjoy the Park
• 17:00: End of the Tour
• Wear sunscreen, walking shoes, your passport (or a copy), insect repellent, a waterproof jacket
We also offer packages for 2 days / 1 night or 3 days /2 nights with special discounts!
We will be pleased to organize transport from Medellin or any other town of Antioquia on request.
Contact us for more information!